FUSION FORGE HYDRAULIC ALLOY MOUNTAIN BIKE
The new Fusion Forge Hydraulic Bike is all you ever will want in an Alloy Bike. This new model features powerful and easy to modulate hydraulic disc brakes. Hydraulic disc brakes offer great stopping power in any weather, are more or less maintenance-free and are not affected by rough or kinked cables.
The new Forge is versatile, particularly when used as a training or commuting bike.
They are equipped with lockout suspension forks to iron out any surface bumps.
Advantages of Hydraulic Bikes:
- Shifts smoothly under full power
- Mechanism is clean and operates silently
- Sealed systems require less maintenance than open chain system
- Lesser weight, cost, and maintenance of regular brakes
- Frame: Alloy Smooth welding frame
- Fork: Lock-out suspension fork
- Brake set: X-Spark Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Shifter: Shimano SL-M315
- FD: Sunrun
- RD: Shimano Tourney
- Tire: Kenda 29" * 2.10
- Crankset: Homebrand
- Seatpost: Steel
- Handlebar: Steel
- Stem: Alloy
- Saddle: Fusion Sport
- Speed : 24 Speed